Monday, January 14, 2013

Prayer to the Goddess(es)

Goddess,

As my faith grows and I experience you,
As my relationship with you evolves,

I realize I don't always know what I think I know;
I have feelings I haven't had before
And see things I haven't seen before.

I try to stay open to them,
To learn from them,
And to grow from them.

I'm not sure how to interpret what I feel right now,
Other than to say it feels like there is more than one of you;
At least three parts of you, or three different Goddesses.

I have distinct feelings and interactions with each,
At different times and different days.

To some, to many, this makes sense,
And is the way of things.

To me, this is new, and something I'm working to understand.

Work with me as I learn more about you,
About how complex all of this is;

Guide me along the way.

-sm

No comments:

Post a Comment