Monday, May 28, 2012

Prayer to The Goddess, My Teacher

Goddess of Wisdom,

The One that teaches me,
The One that lights my path;

There are times I cannot hear you,
When there are too many distractions.

Then you tell me:

    "Be Quiet, so you may Hear Me"

I still my mind,
And I hear you.

There are times I cannot see you,
Even though I know I'm filled and surrounded by you.

Then you tell me:

    "Open your Eyes, so you may See Me"

I slow down and open my eyes,
And I see you, all around me.

There are times I cannot feel you with me,
When I am looking for you.

Then you tell me:

    "I'm Here, I'm with you;
    As I have Always been;
    As I Always will be."

I pause to look inside,
And you are there.

You teach me;
How to hear you,
How to see you,
How to feel you,
And remind me you are with me.

I follow You always,

-sm

No comments:

Post a Comment